If you weren’t all up on our social media accounts (which you should, @scoutmagph on IG, Twitter, and Snapchat) you missed out on our best stories this week. Here they are again, just for you.
- “Only Mocha Uson Could Make This Far Leap In Logic” — Mocha is not above putting a college student on blast just because his publication mocked her, but this is pretty dumb.
- “Sharing That Facebook Privacy Copypasta Is Pointless” — Another privacy hoax started circulating around Facebook, and we can’t believe that people are still this gullible.
- “Luke Cage Teaches Us That Nothing Is Bulletproof” — We finally finished Marvel’s Luke Cage on Netflix, and it’s the best superhero series out here yet.
- “The Opposition To The Anti-Discrimination Bill Was All Sorts of Embarrassing” — There was a preliminary hearing on Congress about the long-rotting LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill, and everyone who tried to argue against it were all embarrassingly narrow-minded, myopic old people.
- “Turns Out the Police Will Disagree With You Even If You Agree With The Government” — The official winner of the Story That Brings Out The Worst In Us Award; aka the watercooler story of the week where everyone has an opinion, and half of us have terrible ones. Nobody deserves to get run over for protesting.