If you weren’t all up on our social media accounts (@scoutmagph on IG, Twitter, and Snapchat by the way) you missed out on our best stories this week. Here they are again, just for you.
- “7 Things We Loved At Tagaytay Art Beat 2“ — We loved hanging out at Tagaytay last week for the second annual Tagaytay Art Beat. 15/10 would do again.
- “The NTC Is Pretty Much Powerless Against RBreezy” — Trashy Facebook page RBreezy made headlines this week for a viral rape joke. It’s a good idea to try and have them taken down, but the National Telecommunications Commission isn’t the best way to do that.
- “Nobody Needs Mandatory ROTC In High School“ — This really isn’t a thing we should be pushing on high school students. There’s a reason why it’s been left to college.
- “The Dude’s Quick Guide To Skincare In 5 Products“ — No matter who tells you otherwise, guys need to take care of their skin, too. We’ve got people willing to help with that.
- BONUS: “5 Local Brand Lipsticks That Are Actually Pretty Good” — We didn’t forget about the girls, too. There are actually local brands of lipstick that are worth a look.
- “A New Edition Of The Conjugal Dictatorship Is Getting Released This Month“ — Primitivo Mijares’s legendary book about the Marcos regime is getting an update this year, thanks to terrible things that have happened in the past.