If you weren’t all up on our social media accounts (@scoutmagph on IG, Twitter, and Snapchat by the way) you missed out on our best stories this week. Here they are again, just for you.
- “Skam: The Hit Norwegian TV Series Capturing Today’s Teens” and “If You Haven’t Seen Atlanta Yet, You’re Missing Out” — Golden Globes season was only last Monday, but it felt like forever. If you need new series to watch, we got two recommendations for ya.
- “A Nickelodeon Underwater Theme Park In Palawan Isn’t Worth It” — No, you may not build. They’re backtracking by saying that most of it would be on land, but they’re not fooling us.
- “#DontTaxMyBeauty: Why The Vanity Tax Is Complete BS” — Lawmakers wanted to tax makeup instead of fuel, and it’s not a better idea.
- “#Draggedt: Notes On Twitter Call Out Culture” — The more we get woke about society, the more we’re likely to drag someone through the online muck. It’s also something we need to stop if we want to move forward as a people and beat injustice.
- “5 Things In Pop Culture We’re Looking Forward To This Year” — 2017 has its own surprises in the bag, and here are the things we want to see.