If you weren’t all up on our social media accounts (@scoutmagph on IG, Twitter, and Snapchat by the way) you missed out on our best stories this week. Here they are again, just for you.
- “Other Things We Need To Declare War On Now That This BS War On Drugs Is Over” — A few things the government really needs to pay attention to other than stupid War on Drugs (which, by the way, stopped claiming lives the moment it stopped, so vigilantes who?).
- “5 Reasons You Need To Watch Sakaling Di Makarating” — You should not be sleeping on this local indie film’s 2017 revival. Here’s why.
- “A Candid Interview With Pepe Herrera” — You may have seen Pepe Herrera on the sidelines of your favorite teleseryes, but what you really know about the man on the come up in the local scene?
- “Pornhub’s Sex Education Project Is What We Need Right Now ” — Pornhub’s new venture is actually pretty informative, if you can get it past the firewall.
- “On Split And Mental Illness” — A review of M. Night Shyamalan’s latest hit, and whether it does any favors for those grappling with mental illnesses.