What’s good? Didn’t catch all the good stuff that was on the site this week? Don’t worry, we’ve rounded all of what you really need to read up for you here.
- “Dear DOTr, Don’t Scrap The LRT-2” — We start this week’s roundup with yet another letter to someone/something that needs addressing. In this case, it’s the highly-efficient (most efficient, in fact) elevated train line in the heart of the city. Don’t take this away from us, man.
- “Stand Out In The Commute With A Noragi” — boy in transit puts out a collection following girl in transit’s “Lovers in the Parking Lot.” The focal point of the collection, “Hardly A Promise,” is a noragi. That’s a kimono shirt for y’all.
- “A Love Letter To Hip-Hop” — Netflix’s latest original series, Baz Luhrmann’s The Get Down, is a heartfelt tribute to the much-maligned art form that is rap music and the culture that surrounds it. If you’re any sort of hip-hop fan, you need to take the afternoon off and watch this right quick.
- “Meet The Artist Behind Your Favorite Tour Merch” — The man behind today’s top-notch musician merch is a UST almost-graduate who lives in California now, and we got to talk to him.
- “LISTEN: Carly Rae Jepsen’s E•MO•TION Side B” — One year after the release of her critically-acclaimed second album, the new Queen is back to keep the feels party going with all new B-sides of the record.
BONUS: 5 Things You Can’t Miss In Asia Pop Comic Con 2016 — We’ll be there all weekend, so if you see any of the Scout team around, say hi!