What’s good? Didn’t catch all the good stuff that was on the site this week? Don’t worry, we’ve rounded all of what you really need to read up for you here.
- “This Is How You Display An Astonishing Lack of Self-Awareness” — One local policeman’s joke on Facebook can be very telling of this new administration.
- “Noor Tagouri Is the First Woman To Wear A Hijab On Playboy” — This Muslim Libyan-American journalist breaks new ground for all the right reasons.
- “We Remember Miriam Defensor-Santiago Through Her Savagery” — The great senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago passed away last Thursday. We choose to honor her memory by going through all her sick burns again.
- “Mac Miller Just Fucking Gets Me” — Mac Miller’s new album, The Divine Feminine, might be one of this year’s most underrated hip-hop releases. If it isn’t, then this is why it has the potential to be highly personal.
- “Filipinos Stand Up Against Misogyny Through #EveryWoman” — This new social media campaign might just be the best response against Congress’s plan to show a purported de Lima sex tape, in order to discredit her.
Photo from the Philippine Daily Inquirer