If you weren’t all up on our social media accounts (which you should, @scoutmagph on IG, Twitter, and Snapchat) you missed out on our best stories this week. Here they are again, just for you.
- “How To Fact Check What You Share: A Simple Guide” — If you missed this instant classic, you absolutely have to read it. The amount of people who *have* isn’t enough when you think about how many people are on the internet. Don’t be fooled.
- “How Do You Solve A Problem Like Mocha?” — People want to shut down the Mocha Uson Blog on Facebook, for obvious reasons. Here are reasons why it’s both a good and a bad idea.
- “Hello Millennials, You Should Watch Apocalypse Child Tomorrow” — Already this year’s Heneral Luna and Honor Thy Father (as the buzzing local indie movie of the season), if you’re a fan of quality Philippine cinema, you’ve got to go watch Apocalypse Child to help save it from withdrawal in theaters. Here’s our review to help convince you.
- “I Don’t Mind TV Spoilers, TBH” — It’s October, and that means all yer favorite TV shows are coming back. A lot of people get mad at others spoiling on the internet, but at the end of the day, is this all worth getting mad about?
- “What UP’s UAAP Cheerdance Boycott Means For The Competition” — This week, UP pulled out of the UAAP Cheerdance Competition, a contest it has dominated in one way or another for the longest time. Is it really a case of being sore losers? And what does it do for the rest of the field?
Photo from the Philippine Daily Inquirer