If you weren’t all up on our social media accounts (which you should, @scoutmagph on IG, Twitter, and Snapchat) you missed out on our best stories this week. Here they are again, just for you.
- “All Tricks, No Treats” — This is for everyone who doesn’t have that Halloween spirit, because we know y’all are out there.
- “These Are The People Who Won This Year’s Halloween” — And for those who do love Halloween, we’ve rounded up the funnest costumes we’ve seen around the world this year.
- “Mila Kunis’s Bold Step To Shut Down Sexism In Hollywood (And Everywhere, Really)” — Mila Kunis has fired shots at this nasty, sexist industry; actually, she fired shots at this entire sexist world. And with a new story of disgusting misogyny popping up on local social media, this story is relevant now more than ever.
- “Why You Should Go Watch Forever Sucks” — If you’re sick and tired of local TV that you see on your actual television sets, trade in the mainstream with this gem (and more) hiding on YouTube.
- “What If Filipino Politicians Wore Streetwear?” — Our runaway viral story of the week takes a fun look at what some of our beloved leaders (tongue planted firmly in cheek for a few of these people) would look like if they decided to get with the #aesthetic program. (Protip: try not to take this story too seriously.)
Illustration by Lianne Fondevilla