If you weren’t all up on our social media accounts (@scoutmagph on IG, Twitter, and Snapchat by the way) you missed out on our best stories this week. Here they are again, just for you.
- “Nobody Likes The New Update, Messenger” – In adopting a new Snapchat- and Instagram-like Stories feature, Facebook Messenger has now officially become that dad or tito who’s trying to be hip and cool. No bueno, Messenger.
- “Okay, Mark Zuckerberg, You Win The Internet Today” – Despite the L Messenger is taking, though, Facebook jefe Zuckerberg shows us how his A.I.-controlled home system is voiced by the Voice of God himself, Morgan Freeman.
- “We Ask People What Songs Remind Them Of Christmas” – Christmas means a whole lot of different things for everyone, especially the music people associate with the season. We take a small glimpse of how some ring in the Yuletide musically.
- “Other Movies Sandro Marcos Should Watch After Rogue One” – So we heard Sandro really loved Rogue One; we put together a list of similar flicks he absolutely has to watch. #MoviesForSandro
- “Chance the Rapper And Jeremih Just Dropped A Surprise Christmas Mixtape” – It’s really hard to get into the holiday spirit this year, admittedly, but we hope that this ambush Christmas mixtape by Chano and Jeremih help get you in the mood. The good thing is that it sounds like you can bump it all year.
- BONUS: “Did We Accidentally Make Jose Mari Chan A Big(ger) Deal This Year?” – Speaking of Christmas music, we take a look at a question that’s been bugging us this year. We’re seeing our favorite holiday tito Jose Mari Chan a lot more this season, and we’re wondering if all our frustration memes gave him more momentum and exposure.
Photos from Los Angeles Leakers and Christer de Guia