What’s good? Didn’t catch all the good stuff that was on the site this week? Don’t worry, we’ve rounded all of what you really need to read up for you here.
- “Here’s the Best Martial Art Millennials Should Get Into, According To UFC Fighter Max Holloway” — Boxing and muay thai are two of the latest fitness trends gripping the city, but if you want a real transformation, the 24-year-old professional MMA fighter recommends this.
- “This Locally-Written Huffington Post Article Is How To Not Argue A Point” — Local guy writes an opinion piece generalizing human rights advocates as narrow-minded buffoons who don’t take into consideration real-life factors, but does a terrible job at making his case. (BONUS: He’s been accused of plagiarism!)
- “Why the Live-Action Mulan Movies Are Going To Be Important” — After all these Disney live-action remakes, we’re ready for this particular classic to be redone in living color.
- “Just a List of Shows and Exhibits of the Martial Law Thingy For Millennials” — If you still need convincing that Martial Law was not the picture-perfect happy society apologists make it out to be, this is a roundup of things you need to hit up. (And make some free time for.)
- “We the North, We the South” — We take a sober look at the labels kids from the different parts of the Metro give themselves and one another.