If you weren’t all up on our social media accounts (which you should, @scoutmagph on IG, Twitter, and Snapchat) you missed out on our best stories this week. Here they are again, just for you. You jabroni.
- “The Drug Contradiction” — Who would have thought that drug addiction was a health issue?
- “We’re Sick Of Ending Emails The Usual Way, So We Used Song Lyrics” — We had a little idea to spruce up the many, many, many emails we’re going to send in our lifetime.
- “Immortal Miriam” — A young staffer pays tribute to the late MDS.
- “What Do Staying Woke and Pokémon Have In Common?” — Anti-capitalism meets Pokémon in Facebook meme page Wokémon, who we interviewed.
- “What’s the Big Deal About this Japanese Cheese Tart Store Anyway?” — Is renowned Japanese cheese tart place Pablo worth the hype? We find out.