If you weren’t all up on our social media accounts (@scoutmagph on IG, Twitter, and Snapchat by the way) you missed out on our best stories this week. Here they are again, just for you.
- “What’s The Most Instagrammed Photo At This Year’s Art Fair?“ — Breaking down the argument for how this generation should really consume art, in light of Art Fair 2017.
- “The Soldier: Paulo Avelino Has Some Lofty Career Goals You Might Know About” — We dig up this cover story from November 2015 thanks to the runaway success of I’m Drunk, I Love You., reevaluating Paulo Avelino’s big dreams.
- “Someone’s Selling Beep Cards With The Supreme Logo“ — The ordinary Beep card is now a thing of hypebeast beauty.
- “5 Authentic American Barbecue Spots To Try In Manila“ — This isn’t your kanto BBQ-on-a-stick, nor even your old T.G.I. Friday’s ribs. People have been bringing the real deal to our city, and this is what you need to try if you’re in the mood.
- “Why Senator De Lima Getting Arrested Should Matter To You“ — She’s no perfect politician by any means, but Leila de Lima’s arrest is no laughing matter. It symbolizes that we could all be next, just because our president is a petty old man with a fragile male ego.