By Samantha Clerigo
Celebrity makeup lines happen to be the in thing now. We’ve probably already indulged ourselves in almost all the Kylie lip kits out there, but that’s not going to stop us from wanting even more makeup, right?
Our favorite bad gal Rihanna just recently announced the release date of her newest makeup collection, Fenty Beauty. That’s right guys, mark your calendars for September 8 this year. Fenty Beauty products will soon be available at Sephora and Harvey Nichols stores worldwide.
But other than a white powdery 9.8.17, hinting a little FENTY against a black backdrop to tease the public about the release of Riri’s makeup collection, there’s nothing else to clue us in on what’s in store. What products are actually going to be in the makeup line?!
We might be able to make some guesses based on Rihanna’s looks during some of the events and promotions she attended this year. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that whatever’s going to be in the collection will be awesome. Actually, scratch that. There’s no doubt about that since it’s the Queen Riri whom we’re talking about, right?
1. A blush that works as a highlighter, which can also be used as eyeshadow.
Rihanna at the 2017 Met Gala
2. Maybe some matte lipsticks? A nude or velvet red lipstick palette would be pretty swell.
Rihanna at the ‘Valerian’ Premiere in London
3. A foundation or primer to give us that same dewy glow on the face.
4. The perfect eyebrow pencil for a nice pair of brows.
Rihanna at the Cannes Film Festival 2017
5. And a stunning eyeshadow palette to complete that killer look.
Rihanna at the 59th Grammy Awards
Are we ready for this? Hell yeah.