You can now wear your love for fried chicken thanks to KFC
by Samantha Clerigo
What can we say? KFC seems to be trying out all sorts of stuff these days to sell their brand, especially here in the Philippines. A Gong Yoo look-alike crew member? Check. A newly-elected Filipino Colonel Sanders? Yup, we have that too.
And just when people all over the world can’t get enough of this brand’s strategic marketing gimmicks, they’ve finally decided to launch their very own online merchandise catering to the millennial-loved streetwear aesthetic (of course). KFC and fashion? Yeah, it works. Looks like we’re getting more from Colonel Sanders than just his 11 secret herbs and spices.
Take a look at this list of some of their products below:
1. A minimalistic sweatshirt is always the way to go.
2. To the vintage ringer tee fans out there, KFC has something for y’all.
3. This cute pair of socks is making us want to grab a bucket of chicken all to ourselves.
4. If this is also available in a Ronaldo Valdez Colonel Sanders version, count us in!
5. Let your t-shirt speak for your lunchtime cravings.
6. Chunky enamel pins to solidify your loyalty to the KFC aesthetic
7. Colonel Sanders’ iconic tie that’s perfect for your collared shirts
8. They have some bling too.
9. This tiny drumstick shirt is available in a cute pastel blue color.
10. And if you’re a big fan of the Zinger, why not buy a real meteorite (yes, it’s a legit meteorite, guys) shaped just like it?
Congratulations to another fast food chain that has won over millennials. You can find out more about the KFC online merchandise here.
Photos from KFC website