If you weren’t all up on our social media accounts (@scoutmagph on IG, Twitter, and Snapchat by the way) you missed out on our best stories this week. Here they are again, just for you.
- “The Scout x Proudrace “Trust” Collection Wave One Look Book” — Our merch is finally here. If you haven’t seen it yet, by any chance, check out the two shirts we’ve put out so far.
- “We Teamed Up With No Rome And Made A Music Video For “Blue Jeans”” — We’ve always wanted to produce a music video, and No Rome is more than a fine choice for our very first one.
- “Brand New Frequencies” — Is radio dead? Is it even art? Should it be kept alive in the first place? Six young local DJs address all of these concerns.
- “Why Our Taste In Music Has Changed So Much Over A Decade” — When you compare your favorite albums from now and 10 years ago, how much did it change? And why does it never stay the same?
- “JC Santos Wraps Up 2016 And Rings In The New Year” — We caught up with rising star JC Santos, fresh off the finale of Till I Met You, and check out what he’ll be up to next.
- BONUS: “Let ‘Em Eat (Year) Cake” — Happy Chinese New Year! Our Chinoy friend rants about being the expected go-to tikoy guy every January/February.