Compiled by Rissa Coronel
- Natasha Goulbourn Foundation (NGF) – (02) 804-HOPE (4673), 0917 558 HOPE (4673) or 2919 (toll-free for GLOBE and TM subscribers).
- Manila Lifeline Centre (MLC) – (02) 8969191 or 0917 854 9191.
- In Touch Community Services Crisis Lines – +632 893 7603, 0917 8001123 (Globe subscribers), 0922 8938944 (Sun subscribers). Email at [email protected].
- Philippine Psychiatric Association (PPA) – Located at Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Contact via (02) 635-9858.
- Philippine Mental Health Association (PMHA) – HQ located at Quezon City, with chapters at Bacolod-Negros Occidental, Baguio-Benguet, Cabanatuan-Nueva Ecija, Cagayan de Oro-Misamis Oriental, Cebu, Dagupan-Pangasinan, Davao, Dumaguete-Negros Oriental, and Lipa-Batangas. HQ contact numbers are +632-921-4958 and +632-921-4959.
- National Center for Mental Health (NCMH) – Located at Mandaluyong. Contact via (02) 531-9001 (connecting all departments).
- Jaime C. Bulatao, SJ Center for Psychology Services (Bulatao Center) – Located at Ateneo de Manila University. Click the link for a full list of their counseling, clinical, community and training services. Contact at (632) 426-6001.
- Ateneo Center for Family Ministries Foundation (CEFAM) – family and individual counseling via a psycho-spiritual approach. Located at Ateneo de Manila University. Contact them at 426-4289 up to 92.
- In Touch Community Services – professional counseling (adults, children and families of Filipinos and expatriates), has subsidized counseling options, and psychological testing.
- Reintegration for Care and Wholeness Foundation, Inc. (RCW) – click the link for the list of counseling services offered. Contact them at (02) 436 0710.
- Extensive list of mental healthcare facilities in the Philippines (not NCR-centric!) for mental hospitals, psychiatric wards, alcohol and drug dependency rehabilitation, counseling, therapeutic facilities for the treatment and care of the mentally challenged, SPED schools, and conflict-management/ skill-building coaching services.
Feature image from NPR.org