If you weren’t all up on our social media accounts (@scoutmagph on IG, Twitter, and Snapchat by the way) you missed out on our best stories this week. Here they are again, just for you.
- “The Official Scout Roundup Of The 2017 Grammy Awards“ — This year’s Grammys were important in that our homeboy Chance the Rapper swept up a good handful of awards, and also in the Academy’s snubbing of Beyonce in the biggest awards. Everyone now acknowledges how systemically racist the awards are, to the point that even Adele had to ask how Beyonce could win, as well as breaking her Grammy up to give to Queen Bey in a Mean Girls moment.
- “We Ask People For Their Favorite Malasimbo Memories” — This year’s Malasimbo Music and Arts Festival will be upon us soon, and here’s a snippet of all the fun you could expect to have (if you’re adventurous enough, that is). It includes sleeping in front of the stage and, uh, some sex in the woods.
- “This EJK-Themed Photoshoot Is Wrong On So Many Levels“ — Thanks to the current administration, kids these days think that extrajudicial killings are now the new normal, something to be used as a theme. That isn’t and should never be the case.
- “Nadine Lustre’s New Luster Perfume Is A Sign Of Things To Come“ — On Valentine’s Day earlier this week, our cover homegirl Nadine Lustre dropped the bomb and announced that Luster was a fragrance she was working on. She hinted toward it during our shoot, and this is only the beginning for a lot of artistic endeavors she’ll be on this year.
- “WSK’s Art Fair PH Exhibit Is A Glorious Machine-Based Middle Finger To Marcos“ — If you’ve got time to hit up this year’s Art Fair Philippines at the Link Carpark in Makati (it’s only running ’til tomorrow), check out WSK’s exhibit based on a Marcos sex tape (yes, you read that right). It’s awesomely subversive.
- BONUS: “The No BS Do’s And Don’ts In Applying For A Job Or Internship” — As we approach the months of March and April, you may be looking for an internship, or for the graduating, a new job. We noticed that some millennials aren’t sure of how to do this, so we put together this helpful guide for ya.